Thursday 31 January 2013

Thursday afternoon.

 Good day and welcome this mid afternoon to my blog. Took mum to church this morning and then, our brother David treated our mother, our brother Richard and myself to a carvery meal at a public tavern.    

                                                    I took this shot in the mens room, as I
                                                    found it humourous that the sign was made
                                                    by a company called Salmon products!  
                                                    Below. Good job panda, we need help.
                                                    David, Mum and Richard. House sold.

                                                    Below is me holding a cute clothes peg.


                      Below is some of my painting, but I will do an extra blog in five minutes with more.
                           (no extra blog, but have added pictures to what was posted earlier!)















                                          These below come from the one above!











Bye for now, but know that you are loved and appreciated. Your bro Peter.

No comments: