Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday and now here it is serene.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. 

I shall start this blog for us all with this prayer.

  Saint Theresa`s Prayer
 May today there be peace 
 within.
 May you trust God that you
 are exactly where you are
     meant to be.
 May you not forget the infinate
 Possibilities that are born of faith.
 May you use those gifts that you
 have receiveth and pass
 on the love that has been
 given to you.
   May you be content knowing
 you are a child of God.
  Let this presence settle
 into your bones and 
 allow your soul the freedom
 to sing, dance, praise and
  love.
 It is there for each and 
  every one of us.

When I arose this morning from a good nights sleep; I reflected on the last dream I had. I was at a huge collection of people having a party and banquet. At various places there were sandwiches,cakes, sweets and so many other things laid out. At first I ate some and also put some which were like snickers bars, but about 1/4 the size in my pocket. Then after awhile I realized there was no need to store up for later what would still be here for us. 
Now I could reflect on what, other than food do I need. This is love and it is here. It just needs to be seen and this means it has to be revealed. 
So am I if a part of this, then to whom am I to              

No comments: