Wednesday 2 January 2013

Good day. My art and others words.

Peace love and laughter today and yesterday.
Hmm, what about tomorrow. We all know don't we that tomorrow never comes. So without further ado, lets unwrap this present, which is now.

A strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

The power of imagination makes us infinite.


                                          It just wouldn't be a picnic without ants.
How far that little candle throws
his beams so shine a good deed in
a naughty world.

                                          Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.
                                          Fall seven times stand up eight.
                                 
                                          If you are going through hell keep going.

 A lot of laughter can be ignited with the right smile. 

Now my brothers and sister, I can tell you that only one of the quotes has just come from me. Yet am I the origin of it? My son says I ought to give you a guess which one is mine and award a prize. The prize, according to him is a great sense of achievement!
I think that even the one which came from my thoughts may have just floated up from a past memory which had stuck from elsewhere!
I have to be getting off now and taking his Gran, or my mum and other peoples aunt to church to a mothers union talk.
So I shall put my chauffeur cap on and go!

You all Know that you are loved and that we are one and infinate. Realize  this love which is abundant and everlasting, so together we will be like millions of candles shining until darkness will be no more.
Bye for now, your brother Peter.   

No comments: