Saturday 19 January 2013

Saturday. Weather much the same. Great, theres always new art!

Good day my brothers and sisters. So, yes I am snowed in and haven't been out of the apartment for two days, but I have been painting!

This has been a great opportunity for me to have a peaceful time and even now I am enjoying the solitary bird singing outside.

I am going to now bring you some words I copied down and arranged in a manner that made sense to me, to share with you, my beloved.

Also there are photos of that which I have been painting. Alas I am not as good a photographer as many, so can not present the close ups as to do them justice. I refuse to get started on Justice, if you want to, you can do you bit @ Avaaz, as I do.

So my brothers and sisters, for you, without futher ado.

                                                    notes for myself and others.


                      See above. I wasnt able to get in close with sharp focus. Yet it focusses my mind
                      on the fact that I should like to get back to the Philippines if it is Gods will and
                      provide art facilities to the orphans and street children there. I miss their faces.
                      More so when I see dead expressions on the faces of so many adults walking
                      around here in the `first world`.....  







Blessings love and peace to you and all beings.
Come, 1st world, lets buck up. Tighten the belts
of the top 10% and then the bottom 60% can live more than an existance! I am in the middle to low 30% and this is where I belong for now. No worries, just prayers and art.
So have a good weekend my brothers and sisters, from me who is snuggly snowed in. 
Bro Peter.  

No comments: