Monday 28 January 2013

Monday morning and pictures taken on drive to art therapy.

                                                     Picture post


I took the photo above just before my eldest sister, Viv, came to drive me to Fridays art therapy session.
                                      
                                         Below are some pictures that I shot on the journey.



                                                   above and below its the colourful twin thing.

                                                    I switched the mirror effect on for this.
                                                    The time sequence is out of wack, but
                                                     thats artist licence for us.    




                                          I do like the smal bit of red in this one and the pole.
                                            The bleakness, curves and white in ground & sky.
                                            Here its the bit of green and the section of car.


So my brothers and sisters, this is just a picture post to share with you the views which caught my eye last friday. Coming  up in the next blog is my latest art.

Have a good day and know that you are loved. If you do, then both rest in it and pass it one. Love is infinate and unexaustable. Blessings and peace to you and all. Your bro Peter.  


















No comments: