Wednesday 9 January 2013

Wed and tired. Still need to share yesterdays painting with you.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. I have been this morning to pick up my mum and take the car in for I believe an MOT. Or a service, or both. I leave it with Mum to sort as she has a better memory than me and so is better at organising things! 
So as it has tired me out walking from her old house, where I left her to wait until 3pm, when I shall go back and we will get a bus to the car dealers; I shall put some photos of the painting I did yesterday on this blog and then if I have the energy later, come back and add some more writing. Maybe some of you will think; `good job this artists blog has lots of art today, as it can be a bit much when Peter bangs on about spiritual stuff.` Maybe not! 


Dont think too much, just take this in and let any thoughts and feelings come and go.

O I will just say, you may want to see if you have one you like more than all the others!


    Funnily enough I like this photo the best until I see I did more  work on it, which ruined for me the left part of this painting, which I liked most. Its easy for me to say afterwards it was better in monotone and with the bit that reminded me of as face intact, but unless I try to express feelings or states of being in the art, then it will just be about asthetics! Art for me is more than this, it is in fact and also in fiction; everything. We create and we destroy. We cry and we laugh. We get dirty and we bath. OK I admit it, adding colour and working on it more, spoilt it.  


    Who knows though. If one of you disagrees and likes the image above, then I am glad. If not, then nobody died. Well, actually people are dying all the time, but not due to this painting. Somebody might well be dying in the painting, but thats okay as they will be ressurected in another and that may even be painted by YOU.








               This is the one I like best!

Peace, love and blessings to you all. Your bro Peter.

No comments: