Sunday 20 January 2013

Sunday and its fine, snowing, yes fine too fine to photo.

Good day day to you my brothers and sisters.
                   

                     From snowy Luton UK
                         Milky Way galaxy



The views from my humble abode (hermitage) 
front & back


                          I like the lines, angles and
                                  light & dark tones of these. 


                          
                          Do you think you will
                          forgive my lack of
                          photographic skills?
                          Please, say you will. I will make up for the unexcusable pitiful quality of my camera work, with an excess of groveling to your excellent and most understanding acceptance of us humble artists. Or will I.












    I shall leave you now my brothers and sisters, as our little brother Harry has arisen from his slumber this cold and frosty morning. Not before you get a quote from him and one from me also!

 Harrys is from Winston Churchill.

                   If you are going through hell
                     keep on going.



Mine is from the Bhagavad Gita.

 As fire is covered by
 smoke, as a mirror is
 covered by dirt and as
 an embryo is covered 
 by its membrane, so is
 this world covered by
 desire. 

Toodle pip my brothers and sisters.
Know that you are loved and pass this on.
Your bro Peter. #killego

No comments: