Wednesday 30 January 2013

Today I drove down the road and took my mum to bingo at the church.

Evening Post

 Hi there. Good job I had my camera mounted in its hands free position as I drove down the road


                                                    Liked these below. for the shapes tones and texture.






                                                    Below its shadowman traversing two shots!


 These 2 work well together                                                                                as well!



                                                    Above are four of the women attending the bingo.
My mum and these women depended on me to lift and set up the tables and chairs, as well as to drive two of them. Good job. Good boy.

What did I do when I got home though? I just got out a nice `peace` of paper and painted.

RESULT I should say, but you will have to wait untill tomorrows blog.

Good night good peeps.Ya bro Peter








No comments: