Wednesday 23 January 2013

Love, peace and blessings to you and healing to all.

Good day my brothers and sisters. THE FOLLOWING BLOG ALTHOUGH IT IS POSTED BY ME, IT IS FOR US ALL AS ONE.
(This way do not think that you have to accept it all as it is. It is yours to change about as you are able and see fit. Those with better computer skills may like to play with the images. Those with greater linguistic ability may like to change the words. Feel free to change all you want - especially with your imagination - to feel happy and  content with what I present.
As it is meant as a present to you.) 



TODAY IS A NEW DAY

Today is a new day and today is Gods day. God is love and I love today.

So now I will share with you one of the paintings which is here through me. At first we see the whole picture. Yet I don't believe it is easy to appreciate fully in its totality, without - as well as standing back to get the whole view - getting up close and isolating small parts for their own worth!

   










 For me if it doesn't matter if I am creating something out of love or appreciating that which others produce  with love; it is all worship to me. Destroying any sense of separation of me from you is also my work.
If I see God in you and you see God in my, then how can we fail. We have to love each other. Love conquers all and as our greatest enemy is our self, or ego, then through love it will no longer exist as a threat!



When as we do, go about every day with the feeling of both love and forgiveness for all (this must start with ourselves. Be happy with yourself and feel yourself as a whole loving being.) we will see a great change and we will be the change.

Peace and love to you. Oh yes, I am going back now to watch some of Ernest Holmes talks on You Tube. I do recommend his work to you. I have had a book of his from the library and found it a blessing indeed!

Tip for today. The trouble with talking and thinking fast, is we may say something before it is fully thought out! A pause can be a good thing (this is especially a note to self.) 
    Your bro Peter. (ps. Pass this on if you find it use full and my art if you enjoy it!) 

No comments: