Thursday 17 January 2013

Good day to you all. Am I happy, yes I AM.

Good day my brothers and sisters. Also especially welcome are those yet to realise our oneness. Hopefully my blogs will help in a small way to feel part of great congregation of Love in the making. 
Or am I falling behind and everyone is waiting on me as the last creature to complete the spirit of unified love? I think not.

I am going to get right into sharing photos with you of my art and also a bit of what I saw through the camera where I was today.



  This is the artwork which you may see is many works in `One Peace`... I am well happy with this and would like it framed before the delicate bits get  
damaged. But what will be will be.

                  Here are some different aspects, which
due to time restraints today, are not always the right 
way on the blog and so you may have to look sideways or upside down. I leave you to choose!


Okay, I feel obliged to mention that I view this one from the left of the screen, with my head laying down so the top is pointing to the right of the screen.  You will find this hard to do, unless like me you have had surgery to make you head pointed!
(joke and you dont get many on my blog. People tend to laugh at me and what I say when I am being serious. Or do they.)


This shows an area which I really like and the Paint is actually coming away from the painting giving a real third dimension.


                          See what I mean!

                                                   Here is a lady getting into the blog by use
                                                   of presenting similer angles and colour.
                                                   These old people are very clever.

                          Here she is again. Woman, you`ve got bananas
                                                    now and I dont want to put them into todays
                                                    blog. This old lady is the mother of one of the
                                                    tabloid news paper photographers and I am
                                                    going to stalk her, taking photos to see how
                                                    SHE  likes it.  This is for you Diana my princess. 


Notice. For anyone that doesn't know me well enough to realise that I am using, or invoking my artistic licence here and it is really my mother (or is it!) who is acting the part of a guttersnipes picture snapping mother, so you can now put your mind at rest.

Having said that though. Maybe celebrities would be happy to pay an artist to follow the newspaper
trash rag`s photographers and their family, taking obtrusive, or embarrassing snaps. I would do it in an artistic manner and hopefully present the most unflattering poses.
Its only a thought. Or is it!

This is all for today, my brothers and sisters. I had hoped to bring you a bit about Swami Vivekananda, but that will have to wait until a Fish on Friday. Or will it!

We are what our thoughts have made us, so take care about what you think. 
Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. When an idea exclusively occupies the mind, it is transformed in to an actual physical or mental state.
(If, brothers and sisters you only take one thing away from this blog, then I request it is the above, with the proviso that you should know that you are loved.)

This is your bro Peter bidding you all fare well today. 

No comments: