Saturday 5 January 2013

Sunday and yes a blessing to me for you to know my love is for you.

Good day my brothers and sisters. Yep, of course I know the title of today's blog can be interpreted as a bit airy fairy. 
At least one person looking at these words has the thought, `How can this Peter G Kimble know and say to me looking at this, that me looking now, this is a blessing for Him?` The chances are that you are not being tortured or starving to death whilst reading this. That would be an unusual and cruel punishment  to be subjected to my sometimes whimsical, or strange blogs as part of your torture.
 I have put a tree below for you to imagine running and hiding behind. Then there will be a big suprise for you and it will be the most excellent party. There will be music and clowns. Smiles and nice gowns. I must end this train of thought here lest I neglect something else I wished to share with you. More lackadaisical meandering in a short while.

               Here is the tree I took a
               photo of for you. You may
               like to imagine you are 
               behind it and the lad will
               run straight past unawares.           

                         

I smile and know that we are all wonderful aspects of the one consciousness, of which some are aware and in acceptance. Others are not here yet, or deny the truth as nonsense. They who are unenlightened dismiss awakening and transcendence as nonsense. 
This is fine and as it should be. We who as one`s that are further along the road on the journey which reaches past life and future existance. If this is of import or intersest to, then look on Youtube at `Neville Goddard What Is Man`.

They hold material gains as achievements to be held up for admiration. Or physical appearance to be their highest priority! Of course I have been there and may visit again, for we are one. I just tend to be awake more in this time than in previous times.

Just a little thought which came to me to ponder. 
Would I rather have a smile and relaxed expression on this face - either typing now or looking at these words - or an unhappy tense expression? 
We dont need always to look in a mirror to mirror that which life has shown to us!
Now I imagine the joy an earth worm can feel whilst wriggling through warm moist nourishing earth.
Good grief ( I suppose this is better than defective grief!) now the worm finds itself impailed by metal and splash it is submerged in water. It becomes part of a fish and swims out to sea.


















  

No comments: