Sunday 29 April 2012

Affirmations are great if positive; to pass them through us to others of us.

I will be Love incarnate...

I will dream and never stop dreaming...

I will give up suffering...

I will strive for love...

I will seek knowledge...

I will find happiness...

I will yeald not to fear...  (Iwill fear no evil)

I will seize the day...

I will be honest when it hurts...

I will conquer what I desire to conquer...

I will nourish my soul with dreams...

I will smell the flowers on a rainy day...

I will be purposeful in my actions...

I will know love is frienship set on fire...

I will roar triumphantly...

I will laugh with abandon...

I will feed inspiration to my senses...

I will love like I have never been hurt...

I will chreish both my friends love and enemies...

I will work like I dont need money...

I will know that I am somebody special capable of anything...

I will not wait for the boat to come in, I will swim out to it.

I will not be a critic.

I will know that mean spirited people cannot rain on my parade...

I will never quit, never give up, and never surrender.

I will live this day like it will be my last...

I will know negative people cannot infect me with their thoughts...

I will choose determination, will and above all hope as my being...

I will always remember to be gratefull; and that will be enough...  
 
I will make God first in my life and put others second and place myself third.

I am happy to be the rear guard and cheer heartily for those ahead.


You all have a  good day and pass it on.  Also those who are suffering, know that this as with everything will pass.

Blessings and love to all living thisns from brother Peter

No comments: