Thursday 12 April 2012

I dont know why a feeling of love can bring tears to ones eyes! Its not about knowledge.

May this day be a blessing to others because of your actions and prayers. 



Good day my brothers and sisters. Love and peace to you. In the big scheme of things it is good for those of us who are able to help those less able. We who have disabilities and can still do unto others as we would have done to us, we may or may not see any reward for good works in this lifetime. If we are doing good only to be seen by man or God doing good, then we have the reward. If on the other hand we are serving others from a duty of love for others, with no self awareness, God will see us and say, "Look, this is my trusted and loyal servant." Then He will trust us with a greater service in building his Kingdom here on earth.

             


                     EAT JESUS CHRIST  
Jesus said "I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.  As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me" (John 51,57)
  These words are so profound! The I AM LIVED by the LIVING FATHER! And if we eat Him, we will act and live just as the I AM did - in perfect accord with His government. The I AM must be ALIVE IN US! So we too say, I do NOTHING of myself - as the Father has taught me, so I do.
 As we submit in that way, the Father comes alive, and we know we`re SONS OF GOD! What a wonderful and totally undeserved blessing this is.
Now we can go out and do good for those who would wish us harm. Bless and pray for the fallen to let us take them by the arm and lift them up into the love and joy of the living God.

The sun has come out and so I must now leave you to prepare to go out once again.

With love and blessings

Your brother
Peter

No comments: