Monday 2 April 2012

Blue and red

2b or hb that is the pencil.



My goodness, look at the middle photo. A punk rocker is strolling along infront of my sister Liz! One could believe that being central to the photo, then He is what it was about. No, my sister liz, smiling knows, its about the two red buses!

So to the bottom photo. Its Camden market in London. Plus people.

Buster, Buster, Buster. I miss him and know I may never see him again. Though to be fair I proberbly have more photos of Him than of my late beloved wife, Tracy. So I ought to get it into perspective and have a little prayer for her soul. Least I can see a photo of her from here up on a shelf.

Its gone ten pm my brothers and sisters and so I shall leave you know. I do hope that you know you are loved!

Your brother, Peter.   

No comments: