Tuesday 17 April 2012

Went to a wedding on Saturday and since have done a sculpture.


ABOVE
Getting in a circle and dancing away to the music


The bride spots photographer and points a finger.





Hooray at last my latest artwork gets a feature
lets look for a more flattering angle


This is a bit better
The best view of it though is from slightly underneath in my apartment here in Luton. No etchings for you to see though. Sorry.

  1. Do you know what you are? You are a wonderful  image of God!
  2. There are no miracles for those that have NO FAITH in them. French proverb
  3. It is NOT CERTAIN that EVERYTHING is CERTAIN. Pascal
  4. Newton believed it perfectly possible to believe in science and the Bible.
  5. God and me love Richard Dawkins. Someone let him know, please. 
So my brothers and sisters, the sun has just come out and a bird is singing. Time to say ta ta.
My love to all beings. Brother Peter 



    No comments: