Tuesday 3 April 2012

A Beautiful Illusion

Good day my brothers and sisters. I got up this morning around four. My eldest son Joshua cycled down yesterday afternoon and is asleep in his bedroom. I thought it nice to sit here and listen to classic fm on his headphones and type this blog to you.






A Beautiful Illusion


The master had preached for many years that life was but an illusion. Then, when his son died, he wept. His students came to him and said, "Master, how can you weep so when you have told us so many times that all things in this life are and illusion?"


"Yes," said the master, wiping away his tears while they continued to course down his ancient cheeks, "but he was such a beautiful illusion!.
                                                                                    Chuang Tzu


Progress on the Path


Yen Hui came to his master and said, "I am making progress
 in my cultivation."


"In what way?" asked his master.


"I have forgotten the rituals and the music."


"That is good," said his master, "but it is not enough. Keep
working."


"A few days later Yen Hui came back and said, "I am doing
even better."


"And how is that?" asked his master.


I have forgotten about humaneness and righteousness."


"Ah," said his master. "Very good, but still not good enough. Back to work."


Then Yen Hui came before his master once again. "This time
I think I have it," he said.


His master sighed. "What is it this time?" he asked.


"I have learnt how to sit and forget."


At this the master pricked up his ears. "What do you mean 
by sitting and forgetting?" he asked.


"Well," said Yen Hui. "I have learnt to let go of my body,
quiet my mind, and become as one with the infinite. This is
what I call sitting and forgetting."


"Aha," said the master, bowing to Yen Hui, "I see you have
indeed attained the Way. Now it is my duty to follow after you."
                                                                 Chuang Tzu


Those who are still following the way of this world will not be able to really get it, or may just find some tales from the Tao only amusing. That is okay. Then there will be some who do not realise that the Christ or Krishna they follow and adore, is the real author of all the tales, but just has a plethora of pen names. Love you and hope you 
can carry on a good journey and share a story and a meal at times with those you meet.


I am just going to take a pause here and focus all my attention on making an herbal tea.


Okay, the nettle tea is infusing and so I will mention that the last time I went to Barton Springs with my sister Viv and my sons, I filled some empty bottles with spring water and also collected some chamomile to dry and have as an infusion. The less I have to use money then the more peaceful I am. I try neither to demand nor deserve, but just to be.
Now Buster no longer needs to live here with me I have a bit more time to be attentive to my surroundings and un-clutter.


Christian Mysticism
Union with Christ is the purpose of Christian Mysticism. It is that part or element of Christian belief and practise that concerns the preparation for, the consciousness of, and the effect of ( ... ) a direct and transformative presence of God. The idea of mystical realities has been widely held in Christianity since the second century AD., referring not simply to spiritual practices, but also the belief that their rituals and even their scriptures have hidden("mystical") meanings. Jesus said, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and We will come and make our home with him."


This is why I say and pray often, come Lord Jesus come. Also I no longer live, yet Christ lives in me.


Sant Kirpal Singh
The expression "Sant Mat" literally means the "Path of Sants(Saints)", "Right or Positive Path" or "point of view of the Sants". The term Sant is derived from the sanskrit sat and has overlapping usages (true, real, honest, right.) its root meaning is "one who knows the truth" or "one who has experienced Ultimate Reality." The term of Sant has taken on the general term of "a good person"


                                     *****************************************************




We can become ascended masters only with help from outside.


Those who turn their face towards Him will be saved.
  It is all Masters grace.


BE GOOD DO GOOD and BE ONE is the essence of the Universal Teaching.


God lives in the Temples made by Him. Not the temples made by man.


                                                 
                                      *******************************************************
This herbal tea which I am drinking is helping to clean this temple.


Okay my brothers and sisters, it is nearly 6.10 am and I must finish this tea and do some reading. We can never think, thats it, I am enlightened. We must continue transforming.
  Bye for now. Your brother Peter.  
                                      

No comments: