Monday 9 April 2012

What you see is not all there is.

Good day my brothers and sisters. Have you heard about the attitude of gratitude?

Well zen, more about that another time.


John 20:24-29
What you see is not all there is


Thomas (who was called the Twin), one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came... He said to (the other disciples), `Unless I see the mark of the nails in his hands, and put my finger in the mark of the nails and my hand in his side, I will not believe.` A week later his disciples were again in the house, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were shut, Jesus came and stood among them and said, `Peace be with you.` Then he sid to Thomas, `Put your finger here and see my hands. Reach out you hand and pout it in my side. Do not doubt but believe.` Thomas answered him, `My Lord and my God!` Jesus said to him, `Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have come to believe.`


Music without words means leaving behind the mind. And leaving behind the mind is meditation. Meditation returns you to the source. And the source of all is sound. - Kabir.
"God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life: Whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life." 1John 5:11


             Use the light to return to the Light.
                Then you can die yet be ever living.
                                                               
                                                        LAO TZU

                                             *********************************************








                                           ********************************************




I know my brothers and sisters that their is a universal force called gravity. I know what this force does.
It causes attraction of a lighter object to a heavier object. Such as our planet goes around the sun and the moon orbits the earth. A similar thing is going on within the space of all atoms. We don't have to understand it to believe it, nor for it to work in us or on our lives. Just stand now and jump in the air. Didn't you just like me come down to the ground. We don't have to fully understand a force to believe it.
So lets all start here to feel a love for each other as being part of the one body, or universe. Me I am feeling love for all reading this and all who are not, especially those who feel alone and don't yet know that my love is with them. Look at the image of the little yellow androgynous rubber figure and feel your mind and emotions opening up to embrace the whole universe. I dont know if you have ever hugged a tree. I have and a lot of times the tree is too large to get my arms around to meet, as it also has been the case with some people. Yet it is still a hug. We can still hug and join together in spirit on this internet.

This is the time to be gratefull for what we have.

22 thousand children die each day due to poverty.

1 billion people do not have enough to eat. That is one sixth of humanity!

72 million school age children do not get to school.

Those three groups of people are not statistics. They are not as fortunate as us to be looking on the internet. They though are not responsible for their condition. We are. The third world only exists because of the developed worlds greed. Do you know that you can still live, but not with luxury on what is produced in your own country? Think about it. I live in England and yet we do not grow tea or coffee here. Yet I can enjoy herbal tea. Yep, that is a note and wake up call to myself. As I didnt think to give that up for lent (coffee) and for good/Gods sake and mine, I do now realize it. We and our planet benefit when we consume locally produced food and clothes etc.

Okay as a consession to those who want to help those in the third world and still want to consume their products, buy only those things with the fairtrade stamp. This is sort of like the ying yang sign.
           Peace and love to all beings.
As I post this blog today, know that this is my little hug for you as an individual and part of a greater enlightened community. Go in peace and love. Your brother Peter.     

No comments: