Friday 27 April 2012

Fish on friday. Waiting for my bread dough to rise, so will write to you.

Good day my brothers and sisters and peace and love to you all.
Below is my rather colourful windowsill, with Tibetan prayer flags on show. 




Above almost in in silloete, is my sister Viv. I like the almost black and white photo contrasting with the bits of colour!


                                                  FISH ON FRIDAY

God wishes not to deprive us of pleasure; but He wishes to give us pleasure in its totality, that is to say, all pleasure.

Where the sensual appetite is the moving principle of a mans actions, there is toil, suffering, and mental darkness.


What greater pleasure is there than to find myself the one thing that I ought to be (ie one with God, who is one and all)?

In what does a truly detached man exercise himself? In annihilating himself.

I have the peace of God and pass it on to you, with forgiveness and love for myself and others. Ps. pass it on.

Your brother Peter.
 ps if my bread comes out well in a couple of hours I shall add a photo so as to share some of what I have been up to today.






No comments: