Thursday 5 April 2012

Today is the day that I picked myself up and dusted myself off.

Some photos which I took this morning and are entitled, `In and out of the shadows.`

















Today is the day that I picked myself up, dusted myself off  and shouted `Its great to be me, where ever and who ever I am.

I like the way the middle photo, which I took of myself has the trees branches contrasting my newly shaved head.

The flower in the bottom picture was so small and yet the photo came out much better than I had expected.


As I have some roots in Ireland, here are some Irish quotes my sister sent me this morning.

"You`ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

" Its easy to be pleasant when life flows by like a song, but the man worth while is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong. For the test of the heart is trouble, and it always comes with years, and the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through the tears."

The stars make no noise!


That last quote is I believe using artistic licence, as I am sure all the energy of a star makes noise, but we cant hear it from here.

Here is a quote from yours truly. `A sweet tooth soon decays. Yet a toothless smile is better than a scowl.`

This morning upon awaking I meditated and prayed. Then quietly copied the rhythm of a song bird on the drum. Just thought I would share that with you. I'm not very musical, but I do try; sometimes to the annoyance of my neighbours.

Have a blessed day, your brother Peter
  

No comments: