Friday 13 April 2012

ITS FRIDAY ART SUPPLIMENT







THIS IS ME IN MY ART  







I am including myself in the photo of my painting a black and white image not of myself, yet an image of me which wearing just a piece of rope around the neck and shaven head.  You do get that don't you! Its not me. I am much bigger(as if that was the top half of my body and is under two inches, then head to toe would make me under six inches!) and actually as I am typing right now without wearing clothes, I am just under six foot! 

Talking about, nay writing about wearing clothes. The sun is shining and the birds are singing and I feel the impulse to disrobe. So as there is no family here to be startled by my being natural. Oh and here you go. Here is a photo I took of myself after disrobing.




      
SERENE REFLECTION



How good it would be right now to go outside and have a run in the park with no clothes on, until working up a sweat I ran across the Old Bedford road and jumped into Wardown park lake for a swim.

Give it a couple of months and if the weather is a bit warmer and its all legal then I shall get someone to film me running naked down Popes meadow. Nope, its not going to happen. Or is it!



`If we love God and love others in 
Him, we will be glad to let suffering
  destroy anything in us that God is
 pleased to let it destroy, because we
    know that all it destroys is
 unimportant. We will prefer to let 
    the accidental trash of life be
 consumed by suffering in order that
   His glory may come out clean in
         everything we do.`
                                          Thomas Merton  

Now my brothers and sisters. My son having gone home to his mum and step dads and Buster gone for re-homing; one could think I am here alone. 

I just said out loud in a forthright tone,  "God almighty cant you let me know at least you are here with me!"  I believe his unspoken answer is, "Be still and know I am with you in spirit."
 I can also, in a selfish way take solace, that;
                                                                          In his life on earth,
                                                                    Jesus endured far more pain
                                                                       than most of us ever will.


I am not being clever when I tell you that when my beloved wife Tracy, took our dog into our land rover and gassed them both to death. Resulting in deadly gas coming into the house and poisoning my brain and swelling it within the skull. My memory was affected, yet still I remember it being a tad sore.
Then of course being arrested for murder and questioned for hours until finally being charged with aiding and abetting her suicide. Obviously the whole sorry saga would have been best just to have been read about in a Jean Paul Sartre novel. Now my mind goes back to the time before I got bail and so was held un-convicted of any crime in Bedford Prison. I thank God that I did get bail and then later got cleared in the trial at the old Bailey.  If I hadn't been on a Home office licence on release from Broadmoor Special Hospital, then the police probably wouldn't have charged me with any crime. Still that another story, which we wont get into here. Also I am not a good enough writer. Jack of all trades am I. Can do a little of a lot of things, yet not a lot of a little. That is mind you, talking. 
Till I blog again, I do pray for you to feel some peace, which I can tell you I do get writing this to you. Also of course in sharing my art. My art is small and I am hope it will overtake my ego, which I do work on diminishing. Anon. Your brother, Peter    
  










  




No comments: