Wednesday 25 April 2012

It `s Thursday!!! We must want to break free. Free from suffering and illusion.

      Okay my brothers and sisters, are you focused!

GOOD

Now we can begin.

 Desires and fears will repeat themselves meaninglessly and endlessly in needless suffering. Unless we decide to break free and then act on this decision. We have be aware of what is meaningless and let that go. Seek earnestly a clear heart and a clear mind. Die now to the now. We can only fully live if we accept death of ego and life in I AM. Go in the direction of I Am. Enquire what is permanent in the transient. All will pass! We must realise we are the proof of being and awareness. Detachment brings control. The state of witness is not passive. Keep up the sense of I AM. I AM the I AM.
 I seek the source and the awareness which is total Calm and Silence.    It is the common matrix of everything. What I am is to know what I am not. Consciousness is changefull, but awareness is constant.

       AND WE ARE THAT 

We are absolutely free. We are not this body or mind. When I see I am nothing that is wisdom. When I see I am everything that is Love.
God is Love and when we deny our egos then we become one with God and Nothing separates us from each other and Divine Love.

Peace and love to all beings. Your brother Peter. In the one body together we will overcome the suffering which is limited to this physical realm and our true reality goes totally beyond this presence. Go in this realisation and be the good news.

Ps. remember to smile, I love you. Your brother Peter  

No comments: