Thursday 12 April 2012

Fish on Friday

FISH ON FRIDAY

WHY NOT FRUIT AND VEG ON FRIDAYS

Or even fast on fridays.

Good day my brothers and sisters and also to all those who are yet to feel a sense of brother and sisterhood.

A little while ago I as awakening I was greeted by the sunrise and birdsong. It strikes me that in the words of a song I used to like, `all the best things in life are free`, unfortunatly it went on to say, `you can give them to the birds and bee`s I want money.` You may know that the most missquoted words in the bible are `money is the root of all evil.` People can leave off the preceeding words which show a different meaning to the sentence; `The love of money is the root of all evil.` Those of us who love `God`, or the concept and practise of doing good, before all other things, will not become attached to earthly things.

Perhaps thats one of the reasons people cannot move on as adults. They lose the joy and wonder and the trust that all will be good. Believing they have to look after themselves and their own first and foremost. I cannot dissassociate myself from people that want to conform to organised religion and organised government. Or can I!

Maybe its about changing ones attitude 1st.

Putting our self 2nd.

Thirdly realising, even though this existance we are taking part in may be illusionary, we must partake in it to the full. Drink deep from the cup of spring water.

Today I would like to be a time of quietness, peace and solitude. Yet I am aware that being only one small part of the uni-verse I have to pay attention to others songs rymes and reasons.

Peace and love may not cut it, but they may enjoin us.

This is your brother Peter leaving you, sober, with love to you all.   

No comments: