Tuesday 15 November 2011

~ ART and me EVOLVING ~

Good day folks. This is how some of my art is evolving. Above is the first piece done at my forensic art therapy session. It was a bit about putting ourselves in boxes and also about us being windows and different colours feeling different.
Then it progressed to the mirror, above and scrape away the surface layer behind the glass, so some was transparent.
Above. At first when it broke, after already spending two hours working away on it, I thought oh no this is not good. Then though I stood back and looked at the two pieces as still being part of one art work. Also I hadnt planned for the mirror to break and yet it had presented us with the start of a more dynamic work, which wasnt restricted to a rectangle!

So above I have started to experiment with putting shiny coloured foil behind and you can see
part of my body in the reflection.
I said to Kate the art therapist and then to my sister Viv when she picked me up to drive me home. Like this art piece braking, I hadnt planned on my my wife killing herself and me braking, but I am now better in so many ways than if it hadnt happened.
So this blog unlike so many of mine - and refreshing as I am an artist - Is totally about how an artwork of mine is coming about. We gotta see some things through to their accomplishment.
Normal service has returned. Well normal for a happy braindamaged outsider artist. I AM LOVING IT. Love you all too. Be happy. your bro Peter


No comments: