Wednesday 2 November 2011

Sometimes less is more.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. I pray for our well being, `be in`? as in, be in the moment.
Only together, hand in hand, as God`s family and not as on another`s enemy,
can we ever hope to end the vicious cycle of revenge and retribution. This is
the only hope for us and for making Gods dream a reality. Because God truly
only has us.
Desmond Tutu
*******************************************************
Those of us that recognise the unity become the unity and like God and with God in us, we can stop trying to control our lives and trust in God for what we are to do for one another. If we would let go and let Him do what He knows will be great for us. He will provide it!
Its 10.30 in the morning. The sun is shining and I am relaxing. I spent a time earlier, meditating on the words; `Thank you Jesus.` For me it cleared the mind from concerning myself
with the future.I got to the position where I could still the mind so more could come in! Its about enjoying being in every moment. You are the star and get to choose your director. Go on and star in a wonderfull life. We should be happy to accept bit parks. Even those even smaller ones. You may be a couple of little dots. Your dog and you in the background, in a field across the road. They are having their exercise. The dog running around. Such a bounce in his step. The man, a slight smile on his face and saying `Thank you Jesus.` Over and over in his mind. He stops once in a time. He picks up a broken glass bottle, then further on some paper litter here someone elses dog pooh. and the while while he is concentrating on all that he is a part of, he starts to be more of it and less of the old individual.
God bless you all. I have the fantastic opportunity to go an lay down for hald an hour. My self prescription is, some daydreaming. How lovely.
So bid thee far well my brothers and sister.
Your loving bro, Peter

No comments: