Sunday 6 November 2011

Some pictures of mine done at forensic art therapy.

Good day. I am hoping this finds you in good spirits.
On the left you can see one whole piece of my work and bits of two others.
The colourful boxes are oil pastel and chalk on paper.
Had a long day today and its still not even 4pm.
Both my sons slept over and last night was tiring, but fun.
This morning though, that was a different matter. Last night I had parked the car on the road outside the flat, not in its usual off road parking space. Went out this morning to take the boys to church and it wasn't there. Looked down the road and saw a policeman. It was then I saw the car against the wall at the bottom of the road. Checked it and the hand break was still on! Since then I have had three people tell me, I should always leave it in gear. It reminds me of something about shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. I get it.
Still, I am able to look at some of my more calming art and relax. Let thoughts go through my mind without lingering. They become fewer and fewer and then peace. Um OM and Amen.
I of course know my day has been mostly good most of the time. I am glad not to have been looking from the balcony as the car took itself down the road. Last night my sons and I enjoyed seeing the fantastic fireworks that the council laid on in the park Behind our flats and now I am here on my Own; apart from the Buster of course. My faithful and wonderful German sheepdog. Of course there is God here too. If you could see how my two sons go on at me at times demanding stuff from me, then you will understand how I am going to sign off now and rant at God for a little while, or longer. He has got some answering to do to me and I am not going to accept silence for an answer. I have given him the benefit of the doubt for too long. He is going to have to pull his finger out and carry some of my weight.
Hope that you all have a good week. Your rueful bro, Peter

No comments: