Monday 7 November 2011

Hi folks and wishing you all, one with me in getting it!

If there is no struggle, then you are not entering the affray. Don't stick your head in the sand/television. Its an insult for the device to have the word `vision` in it. Yet of course its not the device which is a vice. Its the programmers that are like Pink Floyd's hammers in the classic rock album `The Wall`. People put up walls for all different reasons. It gets dangerous though when its unseen organisations like the Freemasons, or Skull & Bones. Are they saying don't mind us we are just quaint gentleman's clubs that get together for a port and brandy and a game of bridge. Meanwhile they will use television to bring millions down to the lowest common denominator.
So don't get with the program. Get de programmed.
I along with Henri J. M. Nouwen and probably countless others (we don't want to stand up and be counted, lest our heads appear above the parapets and get shot.) can say with Dante, "In the middle of the way of our life I find myself in a dark wood." This experience is frightful as well as exhilarating because it is the great experience of being alone, alone in the world, alone before God. The spiritual path is reaching out to our innermost self, and to our fellow travellers on this journey/way. The question about spiritual life is a very challenging question. It touches the core of life. It forces us to take nothing for granted - neither good nor evil, neither life nor death, neither human beings nor God. This is why the most personal, serious questions ask for much guidance and support. I along with Dante will impart to you, " In the middle of the way of our life I find myself in a dark wood." This experience is frightful and exhilarating as it is the magnificent experience of being alone, alone in the world, alone before God.
This is all for now my brothers and sisters, except for an assurance that if anyone wishes to ask me either a question, or for some advice; then please email me at `theartistpgk@talktalk.net` If its good or otherwise and you dont want it going on my blog, then please tell me and I will try to reply to you personally. Also any surreal correspondence will be eagerly entered into. Here`s looking at you kid, billy and nanny. We are all one. Your bro Peter.

No comments: