Tuesday 29 November 2011

Hi, it just occurred to me that if some viewers of this blog, were like me and had a brain injury, they might not notice if I post the same photos!



Good day folks. So I started to work on this new art `peace` where I have been scratching of some of the mirrored layer to reveal glass one can see though. Also see what lays behind it. As I started doing this work at my art therapists there is also the correlation of scratching away the surface from ones conscious mind to get at deeper thoughts and feelings which are not easily seen. Even by ones self!
Now I will share the last paragraph of the last chapter from the Book I have just finished reading.
`GOD HAS A DREAM`
All over this magnificent world God calls us to extend His kingdom or shalom - peace and justice, of goodness, of compassion, of caring, of sharing, of laughter, of joy, and reconciliation. God is transfiguring the world right this very moment through us because God believes in us and because God loves us. What can separate us from the love of God? Nothing. Absolutely nothing/ And as we share God`s love with our brothers and sisters, God`s other children, there is no tyrant who can resist us, no oppression that cannot be ended, no hunger that cannot be fed, no wound that cannot be healed, no hatred that cannot be turned to love, no dream that cannot be fulfilled.

*****************************************

Have you heard of the saying, `Let go and let God.`? That's one of the things I am working on. Giving up on trying to be in control over my life and letting the good Shepard lead me.

This is all for now my brothers and sisters. I am going to take Buster over popes meadow. My trusty sheep dog, with me as I attempt to follow the good Shepherd. It says in the Bible, those who claim to live in him should walk as Jesus did!

Peace and love to you. Please pass it on. Peter.

No comments: