Friday 18 November 2011

Fish on Friday

Entering the Castle THE SIXTH ROOM
Expressing Divine Love
If you truly believe that God loves you, you act accordingly. Divine love is compassionate and accepting, silent and healing, nonjudgmental. How does divine love influence your everyday life, including your thoughts, actions, emotions, and how you treat others? How often and in what circumstances do you consciously act without love? Divine love is the most difficult love to put into practice on Earth, and yet, if you believe in the power of divine love what other choice do you really have? Anything else you do will create chaos and contaminate the rooms of your Castle-which you`ve just begun to clean out!
Soul Work: We are not Jesus or Buddha; we all prefer to love within our comfort zone, but that is not what is asked of those who seek to know the deeper nature of the soul. The soul is essentially a vissel of love. As a channel for love, you cannot bold expectations that you will be loved in return or appreciated for your efforts. You cannot judge yourself for not being able to act out of love. Rather, your task is just to love, again and again.
In this room, dialogue with your soul-recording your dialogues in your journal-challenge of divine love. Examine in each instance why a loving response was difficult or why you may have expected gratitude from another for acting out of love and not receiving the same response. Divine love is a quality of grace to be given freely from your soul, released like a dove from a cage.
*******************************************
Well my brothers and sisters, Its a sunny day here in Luton, England. Buster has been over the park for his exercise and shortly I shall be cycling to my mothers to meet up with one of my sisters and then we can all have a coffee and a chat. One of my boys said to me the other week, " Dad, why does gran always have to be right even when she is wrong?" I said that it was because when you get to be as old as gran then you just are and us young ones have to bite our lips at times and accept it.
************************************************
Here is something for us to ponder.
The nonsensical
tragedy of duality
is considered to
be normal by all
modern societies,
which are themselves
as mad as a hatter.
Can we I am wondering escape the duality whilst existing in this time and place. Well, if we have eyes to see black and white then on some level they exist. That is the same with light and the absence of light. What about good and bad though, aren't they more subjective. Some people mention love and hate as opposites, but I am not sure they are. I must say I have seen them tattooed on some guys fingers. Those tended not to be spiritual brothers or professors.
Having said that I have tattoos on both my arms. A butterfly on my breast and ENGLAND tattooed across my back. In the Philippines though most people thought it was okay for me and that I was an artist, not a bad man. You are right I said, knowing in my mind that in my teenage years and early twenties, I mistakenly thought myself a bad guy!
The light is streaming into this room, as if inviting me outside. So my brothers and sisters I shall leave you now, with blessings and love. Peter

No comments: