Tuesday 15 November 2011

Looking at me and art at google images

On the left is a photo I didnt mean to put on, but as It too difficult for me to put on the one I wanted, then it might as well stay.
Good day folks. I understand that some people will like to visit a website, but dont want to do much which is difficult. Hmm, how do I understand. Well because of my brain injury somethings that for others - even people a lot less intelligence than me - are easy to do, are almost impossible for me.
I went to `google images` and typed in, `theartistpgkimble` well I am not blowing my own trumpet when I say I was impressed with what came up. Mostly my own artwork and photos I have taken. Its all together though, presented for me in a way in which to get a good view of what me and my art is about. Why dont you have a look.
I have been trying to get a recent pic on this blog from my art therapy session. My sister Viv, attached it to her email. If it doesnt go on today, then it can perhaps go on another time. If I didnt mind bothering my neighbour, Long Tang, Im sure he would be able to put it on , no trouble. I think it can make us more aware that some other people can find things impossible that we find easy, when we are confronted by our own challenges.
Another exert from THE FIRST MANSION
TH FOURTH ROOM
God Give Me the Grace to Endure
Endurance is an essential quality of a soul with stamina. Without endurance, you cannot wait for God, or for anything else. Without the capacity to endure, you are impatient, demanding, short-tempered, and you tend to abandon projects that you are meant to complete because you cannot immediately see their significance. With endurance, you know that you can survive anything that iis asked of you, whether by a friendor by God. Endurance enables you spiritually to listen better to God, to follow your inner compass. You know you can manage the consequences of courageous personal decisions. Endurance means that your soul can confront enormous odds and accomplish great powerful tasks, alone if necessary. Only by having something to endure can you develop trust in God`s reasons for giving you challenges as you must be able to see them through, realizing only at the end the blessings hidden in the journey.
Soul Work: Consider this room a sacred place for nourishing you soul and receiving grace. In your jounal, reflect with your soul on what you have been given to endure and how you feel about these challenges . Do not answer quickly and dismissively or deny your true feelings. Is your challenge an illness? A relationship? When is your challenge most difficult to endure? What are you learning from it? Have you thought of it as unfair or undeserved? Do you turn to prayer to help you and do you ask God, "Why me?" If so, on what are you basing your scale of fainess? If you belive that only good things should happen to good people, ask why you need to belive that. Work on getting free of this superstition. How has endurance built your charactor? What are your strengths? Accepting that which you have been given to endure takes prayer. You must practice letting go of the belief that your life should have been different. It wont be easy. Ask your soul for the grace of acceptance.
***********************************
My brothers and sisters, its just gone 4pm and I think Buster should be going over the park for some exercise. I trust that you are well and may the spirit be with you all. You Bro Peter

No comments: