Wednesday 23 November 2011

Many ways can lead to the One right way

Lets just imagine for a minute or more that The Tao and the Holy Spirit are pretty much the same thing. But I shall get back to you on that after a welcome.
Good day to you and welcome my brothers and sisters. I would like to share my thoughts about a couple of things. First a dream I had last night. I was in a town I didn't know and yet in the dream I knew the place and where to go. Likewise with the few people I interacted with. Now of course I created the dream. Or if you like; God created me to create the dream. When awaking it was easy for me to let go of the people, places and circumstances the were wonderful and perfect. The dream had to be let go of in such a way that it didn't occur to me to think, `If only this was true.` Because in a way it is true.
What our mind can create in our dreams it can also do in our waking life. So its best not to interfere too much, lest you walk off set at the wrong time and the director has to use your understudy.
Some people take the part of their roles too seriously and end up playing parts like Hitler or the Moors Murderers. That brings about dreadful consequences for the balance and harmony in the universe. Yet it can be put right by each and every one of us. Don't concentrate your mind on what you thing is wrong either outside you or on the inside. Think good thoughts, speak good words and do good actions.
FOLLOWING THE WAY
Tao is the way to live in harmony withe the way things are. It is not a way that can be pointed at by someone else, because it is not a fixed path to follow. It is a way that each one of us must discover for ourselves because it is a spontaneous expression of our own essential nature. All the Taoist sages can do is encourage us to listen to the inner voice in our own heart, to enjoy the moment, and to set out on a quest to rediscover our original simplicity. The irony, however, is that Tao is not a way from which we can ever deviate. It is reality. We are flowing with Tao whether we know it or not, or believe it or not. The difference between the Taoist sages and the rest of us is not that they are borne along by Tao while we are so caught up in our own ideas about life that we do not recognize the flow of Tao carrying us in every moment. Sometimes, usually when life seems good, we may say, "I really felt as if I was with the flow just then." But at other times we do not. When we relinquish the bothersome concepts of good and bad and fully enter into life we find that Tao is not a way we have to learn to follow. Tao is happening now and always will be. All there is and has ever been is Tao (or God) - eternally present, ever changing, and ever the same - the unspeakable Mystery.
Today as yesterday there are self imposed boundaries on my routine. I will be either here in the flat, or over the park with Buster, but try to keep interaction with other beings to the minimum. Writing that has presented me with a conundrum which was solved almost as soon as it appeared. This blog to you is me convaying my thoughts feelings and other stuff to you. Its one way thouth. Good it be interactive, even by the action of you wishing me well!
Bfn my brothers and sisters.
Your bro Peter

No comments: