Saturday 19 November 2011

This is some brave cat.

Now I know and believe it when Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life. Yet it wouldnt be a big stretch of the imagination to see The Holy Spirit as The Tao. Read the following and see what I mean.
FOLLOWING THE WAY
Tao is the way to live in harmony with the way things are. it is not a way that can be pointed at by someone else, because it is not a fixed path to follow. It is a way that each one of us must discover for ourselves because it is a spontaneous expression of our own essential nature (which I would say is our God nature.) All the Taoist sages can do is encourage us to listen to the inner voice of our own heart, to enjoy the moment, and to set out on a quest to rediscover our original simplicity. The irony, however, is that Tao is not a way from which we can ever deviate. It is reality. We are all flowing with Tao while we are splashing about in fear of drowning; it is that we are so caught up in our ideas about life that we do not recognize the flow of Tao carrying us in every moment. Sometimes, usually when life seems good, we may say "I really felt as if I was with the flow just then." But at other times we do not. When we relinquish the bothersome concepts of good and bad and fully enter into life we find that Tao is not a way we have to learn to follow. Tao is happening now and always will be. All there is and has ever been is Tao - eternally present, everchanging, and ever-the-same - the unspeakable Mystery.
Okay my brothers and sisters. I had one of my sons stop overnight with me and the Buster (my german sheperd) last night and now Ive got cycle of with him to swop over with the other one, so I shall end here wishing you good thoughts, good words and good actions.
Your brother of Jesus, Buddha and all the saints,
Peter

No comments: