Wednesday 30 November 2011

ITS ME AND BUSTER


Good day folks. My eldest son has been around and we have been watching family guy. I thought it a good opportunity to try out my new camera. My old one died last week. Yep, it didn't really die, but I say that to illustrate how we can put our concepts on unreal things.
You will guess that the picture on this blog is not me and Buster, rightly. Funny thing is when I was living in the Philippines, one of my Filipino nieces who must have been around seventeen, had a crush on a young cartoon character. It reminds me of how some time ago I met the girl of my dreams, only to feel crushed upon awaking to the realization that I had been dreaming.

Yet there was a famous speech that started of with, ` I have a dream` was it Martin Luther King! Then in a bit of Shakespeare he said, `to sleep perchance to dream`.

Okay my eldest son has just informed me that my youngest was expecting me to cycle to his house and cycle back down here with him and so I shall round this of by saying that the picture is from family guy. Its Stewie and Brian(the dog). The father in this cartoon is probably the least intelligent and the dog and baby the brightest.

When we have children we find ourselves sharing experiences which we may well not have chosen on our own. Grown up children may say the same about elderly parents.

Im going to have to go now and hopefully will get some art done within the next 24hrs.

Toodle Loo.

Your brother Peter.









No comments: