Friday 25 November 2011

FISH ON FRIDAY

AM THE ARTISTPGK'S SON AND I AM NOT ALOUD TO SAY MY NAME, ACCORDING TO MY AUNTIE VI BUT IN RETALIATION I SHALL SAY TYPE DOWN ALL MY FAMILY NAMES AND WHERE THEY LIVE. JOKE
Okay um my dad is kneading the dough to make our usual weekly loaves of bread
NO - DOER
THE fate of a wave as it rises and falls does not depend on its free choices, but in its predetermined relationship with the currents of the of the whole sea. the taoist sages see all individual being like all the waves in the ocean of Tao. They therefore understand that we also are not autonomous individuals, but vehicles through which tao expresses its nature. from the enlightened perspective we are not the doer of our action's and thinking there thoughts, since there are no "you" and "I" to be a doer or a thinker. Thoughts and actions happen as naturally as the wind blows and the rain falls. This may seem to be a doctrine of passive fatalism which pictures us as nothing more than puppets of predestined fortune But this is to miss the deeper teachings. Actually there are no separate individuals to be controlled by anything. There is only the flow of Tao.
Hi folks, I am back. have left the dough to rise. All being well in an hour or so we shall have five loaves of bread. To save a few pence and also make better bread I buy the yeast fresh from the baker in Sainsburys supermarket. Its much cheaper than dried yeast, but as I cant find the bag it came in, then I am unable to state the exact price! Also I like to put some dried mixed herbs in it.
I had a very good session with Kate, my forensic art therapist this morning. Done some good art whist in the process. We took some pictures and she is going to send them by email to my sister Viv and Viv will send them to me and I will post them on a blog!
Id better sign of now and give some quality time to my son. Have a good weekend my brothers and sisters. Your brother Peter

No comments: