Sunday 27 November 2011

Writing from mystic Teresa of Avila and I belive is of import to us all whom are on a spiritual journey.

THE FOURTH ROOM:
Dissolving Illness
Teresa noted in the Fifth Mansion that the body is secondary to the soul, a temporary vessel that will disintegrate once it has served its usefulness. Nonetheless, she counseled us to take care of the body so that it can serve the soul. Today, however, we live in a culture that adores the body and ignores the soul. We love the energy of connection, the social spirit of spiritual practices today. We love to talk about them and be social butterflies flitting from practice to practice. But the social butterfly spirit is quite different from the empowered soul that inhabits the Castle. Only the soul can channel grace "hot" enough to burn disease out of cell tissue, for instance. Only the soul has the force to burn the negative time lock that is lodged in diseased cell tissue and replace it with timeless grace.
Soul work: This room is for healing. You will need to practice, practice, practice the art of healing in this room. You will need to build up the required strength of your soul to master the consciousness required for this art. Even then, you can proceed only so far. Remember that healing is calling unto itself.
Center yourself with a prayer. Ask your soul to channel "hot grace" into your cell tissues that are unhealthy or tired. Repeat the words `hot grace` or pray, "I am a channel for grace and I give permission for the healing fire of grace to take over my body and burn through my (fill in your request). " Practice holding that image and sense the flow of grace through your body.
You can heal at a distance through the channeling of hot grace. Once you receive permission to work with an individual, enter into consciousness of this room and again, center yourself through prayer. Visualize the individual as surrounded by light and then say the prayer, "I am a channel for grace and I willingly open my soul as a conduit of healing for ( name the individual). Then hold them in the light of grace for three to five minutes. And then close this practice with a prayer such as, "I thank the divine for the healing grace given abundantly to (name the individual). Amen."
Now my brothers and sisters, if you are up for this, I would ask that you do the above for me perhaps with a photo of me from my website. For a one off. You, on your own - or with any others who will pray with you - name, our brother Peter G Kimble. This will demonstrate to me if the power I do believe in and yet always have a doubt, is real. Of course I will be blogging about any great changes in me. Of course it is an holistic thing, as I am also doing my own praying and service to God, as well as the art therapy sessions. Of which Im hoping it wont be too long before my sister Viv, sends me the latest photo`s so I can share them with you.
Peace, love and grace to you all.
Your brother, Peter

No comments: