Wednesday 19 December 2012

ART: Beyond disguise. Self portrait + portrait of another.



Good day to you. Blessings love and peace to you 
Plus to all beings.

Now, my brothers and sisters. You who are struggling with faith in God and find it hard to believe in a God you cannot see. 
Well it is not a coincidence that you came to look at this blog right now. Your brain had little to do with is. But enough about that let me show you some images of our creative God caught on my camera.
                     This is the first shot which I took at my flat.

  Dont run away.

    Hold up the chalice, `invoking God`s wrath` for Him to burn sin out in judgement.

   The `still` chalice holds the greatest quantity.
Absolute stillness is needed to hold the maximum capacity. 
                      Here, another image of God, posing in front of my art.
                          Here God takes on a smaller younger image.

                                            God has his coat on and is going 
                             to leave the house!

God is always there, if we only look. Go to the mirror. Can you but realize that you are not separate from god!

  Go on quietly. Love God as much as you can, knowing that your love for Him is His love in you.




 This is an amazing piece of 3d street done by one of us. Thanks to the one who bought this into view and its the real dog sat there which makes it work for me.
Just like you reading this now. To you I take the opportunity, or chance if you like, to say thanks.
Please try to say to more people you dont know, a word or two, or even just a smile. These little drops of love will be the start a wave.
I completed a large painting yesterday, which has to be the most 3d one yet done by me. It is still drying and will be on tomorrows blog. That is an unintentional lie. Photos will be posted!

I shall leave you today, my brothers and sisters, in the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. So if we let go of our separate selves, or egos, we can be filled with a loving power greater than mere objects, or things. Be it capitalism, communism, fundamentalism, sentimentalism, materialism. 

The better my life gets, the less I have to think.
The more I love, the more I am loved.
The more I forgive the less I want from others.
The less I see others, then the more we are one.

All my love and blessings to you.
                  Your brother, Peter.


                     I am going to go and have a shave now!

No comments: