Saturday 1 December 2012

It is Saturday. It is cold. Yet I am loving it.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters.

Live 100% NOW

Hold No Hope For The Future
And Be Happy.
( New pictures in gallery 1!!!)
Live 100% NOW


What makes you happy? A person? Car? What?
The root of sorrow is desire. The uprooting of sorrow is to desire nothing but to be in this present moment. Now while you are reading this, pay no thought to yesterday, nor tomorrow. 
The world is full of sorrow. The root of sorrow and desire is attachments. The uprooting of sorrow is the dropping of attachments.
Attachment may mean to some that if a certain object or person is not in there life/possession then they will not be content.

Where there is love there is no desire for anything but love. The lover and the loved become one.
We were born with the innate ability to be happy and laugh. My intention is to die happy and laugh.
I hear someone respond, `what, you will die happy, then laugh?`  Yes because for me to die will only be the end of this physical limited body.
I am anticipating a glorious existence after this one. If it wasn't so then my Father would not have told me this, nor my brother who is Christ.

We can truly enjoy life as long as we are not attached to that which gives pleasure to us in this world. This does not mean we are to deny ourselves joy and pleasure. Just do not be attached to that which is passing, this youth, this old body, this planet. For energy is eternal and everything is energy. The only thing which is constant and yet paradoxically at the same time is in constant change is love.
                          These are from one    





                                                   This is where, God willing I shall be
                                                                        next week.

 Be still a moment my brothers and sisters and know/realize that we are loved.
My love to you now and always,
                                brother Peter.

No comments: