Saturday 8 December 2012

Saturday and happily, justifiably slogged out.


Here we are arriving in Hampstead, London.
For talk to the Philadelphia Association.








                                          Above, the shapes of the pavement caught my eye.
                                   
                                            Below, here I am taking a photo of my reflection.

                                                      More angles above.
                                                     
                                                    Below, I am shot with flowers getting
                                                                      into the frame.


                                                     Here is a selection of my artwork,
                                                        ready for people to view.

                                            On the way home. Tired, yet glad to have of
                                            accomplished and taken part in a worthwhile event.

Having an acquired brain injury meant that taking part in this day has, although been totally worthwhile,
sapped me, emotionally, mentally and physically. So my brothers and sisters I will leave you here, saying that its good to be home alone in the warm.
Have a good weekend and know that you are loved.
                                                              Your bro Peter.

No comments: