Tuesday 4 December 2012

Good day to you. Love and blessings to all.

There is only one word and one way I will share today's blog with you. And this is not my own, for I claim ownership to no thing.


CREATE

First my brothers and sisters I thank you for creating time in this day to share your attention and time with me.
You may as I, not be limited to assuming that there is only one way to the truth. Love by its all encompassing nature has endless ways to shine its light upon us and through us.
One little known saint to me and maybe to many of us gathering our attention here, is U Khandi (1868 - 14th Jan 1949) Our brother was a Burmese hermit. He maintained the Mandalay Hill and organized many religious activities for 40 years. He became a hermit in 1900.
His goodwill organization completed construction and renovation of several building pagodas and religious buildings at hilltops, such as those on the Kyaiktiyo Pagoda.
His work was not only recognized by the Burmese people but also the colonial British Government, which gave him and his followers special privileges, such as free movement of travel.
So, with U Khandi in mind, as well as all the - here unnamed saints -
I shall ask that we come together in meditation, or prayer, using our own name for the universal force that brought us into being and I call `God`.
 THE COLLECT
O ALMIGHTY God, who has knit together thine elect in one communion and fellowship, in the mystical fellowship, in the mystical body of the Son Christ our Lord: Grant us grace to follow thy blessed Saints, especially today U Khandi, in all virtuous and godly living, that we may come to those unspeakable joys, which thou hast prepared for them that unfeignedly love thee; through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.      

Before I share the paintings done yesterday I shall ask that if you have time today, then please check out Avaaz. org I am a member and although I do not have money to donate to all their campaigns, it is good enough to at least put my name to the worthwhile petitions which they organize online!
For me it is love and duty, as I think of the words of Jesus when He said, `However you treat the least of my people,you treat Me.`
How about you! are we ONE on this?

Here is the art which I am grateful to have been blessed to have done and am grateful to share with you my beloved.




                                          The above are all from one work
                  and these two below from another.

              The painting shown in the first photos is finished,
              but the above one is as complete as I am, which is
              complete for this moment in time. Do you get that?
              Do you now know that you are complete in this
              moment!     My love to you and for all beings to be
              one in this. Your brother Peter.     

No comments: