Saturday 29 December 2012

As within so without. Peace and Love with us NOW.


`Changing Your Mind`. This is a video on YOU TUBE about OCD, but also I believe it has a lot of relevance to any of us who do not want to waste too much time on that which will not be beneficial to all we are in being goodness!   So it is up to you if you want to check it out.









The latest art I produced is not yet ready to be photographed and so is have posted some recent shots which I enjoy looking at now.

www.truthcontest.com

  This above site is comprehensive in much of what I believe we need to be aware of to be authentically good beings, now and always. So as I have given this information to you, I may just concentrate more on art - being that this is a brain injured outsider artists blog - but you cant count on on what I say. Smile and go with the flow. Have a good day and know that you are loved. Pass this love on, but first sit still awhile and experience it in the stillness of NOW.  Your bro Peter.

No comments: