Tuesday 18 December 2012

Today is worth ten thousand tomorrows. Seize this day and say, I AM LOVED.

Good day my brothers and sisters. You are loved and also I thank you for coming to see what I post on my blog. Today it is mostly my art. So without further ado. 





                                        Its okay to be sad. All things pass.

           






                          Some below were shot using mirror effect!     




                                                    The love from my heart is being sent out
                                                   from here to you by floating cherubs above.

                                   
                                        When the going gets tough the tough crank it up a gear.




 Hope that you like my latest work. Or at least the latest work to be posted, as I did more painting which is not included here, as there is only so much space. Or is there. Is not space infinite!

Know that you are loved my brothers and sisters and pass it on. You bro Peter
 (ps it turned out that this blog was only all art!)

No comments: