Saturday 15 December 2012

Some more from the big picture and the big picture!



Good day to you all. Blessings, peace and love be with you, now and always.
I will not describe to you all the things or feelings that I get from this work other than to say that it can be compared - however reasonably - with life. There are bits we enjoy and bits we are glad to leave behind us, but we ought to embrace it all if we want a fulfilled life.



Also we have to train our minds to be attentive and focus at times on a specific area, so as to get the most from it.


Leave judgement out of the snapshots, lest they bring a cloud in front of our focus and so we miss the details.


Although this work came into being through me, it is because of your conscious attention alone now that it is here. Thinking can get in the way of whole experience. This is why if we are wise, we develop the skill of reflection, which I find is best to practise at a quiet time before retiring to bed.


As these above photos are a continuation and conclusion of one work,shared over this and previous blogs; I didn't want the distraction of a completely different work to interfere in the flow of my work. So tomorrow, if I am able, we can share yesterdays work. (though, if this is the case, then tomorrow it will be `the day before yesterdays work`. I am sure you will see it as a change from the work of mine which you recognise elsewhere on my blogs!

You may have noticed, those of you who regularly visit this blog, that there was no `Fish on Friday` yesterday. Having an acquired brain injury lets the gift of forgetfulness surface in a good cause, now and then. Our expectations if changed even in small ways now and then, without our being forewarned, prepares us tp be open to greater things.
I can hear my eldest boy, Joshua sleeping on the sofa behind me. He was probably up till the early hours, playing mine-craft or some such computer game. Me, I like to be early to bed and early to rise whenever I am able. 
I will leave you now with my thought for today, which is brought to us by Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865). `Whatever happened to Abraham Lincoln`. That's the title of a poem which I challenge one of you to create! Any takers out there?   If so, then please share what you come up with, by sending it to me at petgkimb@gmail.com .


I do the very best I know how
- the very best I can; and I
 Mean to keep doing so until
the end. If the end brings me
  out all right, what is said
against me won`t amount to 
anything. If the end brings me
out wrong, ten angels
swearing I was right would
make no difference.

Have a good day my brothers and sisters. Know that we are loved and pass it on. Love to you and all beings. Your bro Peter. 

No comments: