Wednesday 5 December 2012

Good day to you from a cold, yet white Luton UK.

Blessings and love to you all this morning.  Peace and goodwill to you. 

Here are the views this morning out of my first floor windows. ( I do not have either a ground floor, nor a second floor. Oh how us poor artists have to suffer.(Joke lang.)  Lang, is a Filipino word I often used during my six years living there and the decade since. My poor translation would be `okay`.  

                                                    This is view out a back window.
                                                    Here is the view from the balcony.

 Now I am glad to share my latest art with you!
                          This, you are the first to
                                 see, after God and me!








                                                    These two shots sweep me along.Joy.

                                                    Above for me not at all like below.
                                                      They are a whole together different
                                                                    movement!

                           
                


               REFLECTIONS

    God`s Way is an infinite variety of love.
  
  Prayer must be the centre of life because  
     it is the one reality.

  Whatever happens, be ready to endure.

  We need humility, penitence and a sense of 
     direction.

  You must be a `united` person before you 
     can get to heaven.

  The holiest people are usually a little 
     daft! (or can like me, have brain injury.)

   Say the Lord`s Prayer - and live it out!

   "Praying always" is a vocation.

   Pray as you can.(No more and no less.)

   As long as one has God,one has enough.

I am, my brothers and sisters, going to go out and see if the snow needs shoveling off the road. Am back, the postman agreed with me, that now the sun has come out it will not be icy!

I am sitting here with a smile on my face and joy in my being.
You are appreciated for both visiting my site and also for being you.
So, have a good day and know that you are loved.
Please, if you enjoy my blogs, then pass them on. 

Your brother, Peter.
(ps. only three days until me & Kate Rothwell give the talk at the Saturday forensic forum in  Hampstead, London.)                      

No comments: