Sunday 2 December 2012

Sunny sunday. New painting and some other stuff.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. As its Sunday and funnily enough one of the busier days of the week, I believe you will understand me keeping this blog brief. My son, the youngest one, is sitting beside me eager to use this machine.

So I will, without further ado, share my latest art.


          

Look folks, I really put a lot into this painting above, hey the one below too. Please understand today for me now is one to spend some time with my youngest son.  





           I must say that although I love all beings just the same, it is easier for me to get even a quick blog done with my youngest son here. He is blessed with patience and thoughtfulness. His elder brother has been blessed with knowing what He wants and focusing on that alone to the exclusion of all else. So when the eldest wants to go on this computer, I get little let up from him. 
I will go now and let the youngest take over this machine. 
Hope that you enjoyed the cheeriness and brightness of the above painting. It does reflect my state of being at the time of construction?

Be well beloved brothers and sisters and know that we are all one. Your bro Peter  

No comments: