Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas is coming so lets shop with care!


WELCOME 
&
BLESSINGS BE
UPON YOU

Laziness is nothing to worry about.

In the essential essence of being,
there is no such thing as laziness.
That is a kind of thought.
Thoughts, whilst thoughts are 
nothing outside themselves.
The vital force expresses 
at different speeds
or dynamic-ness
by itself.
Itself is everything.
Be still and know
all is changing
and is yet
the same!

************************




Oh, dear I just looked at the christmas shopping which I 
did this morning and see I have bought
3 tins of Cadbury chocolates.
  sorry


                   I will try to be more careful and so its definitely no STARBUCKS for me. 
Good grief, why cant these companies just pay there fair share, when they sell their goods here. For goodness sake, IKEA have got reasonably priced frames which we got a month ago for some of my paintings.

I shall move on. I pray that you are all well and like me will be celebrating more than a time for fun an exchange of presents.

25th December is my birthday. Only a few who visit my blog know this. I should say, `knew this`, as you who are reading this now also know. 

Here is my latest art which I am pleased to share with you. There is a white sky outside and the sun is still able to shine through it and throw some light in here!



                                 This is a photo as it looks to me in `reality`. I am not
                                 going to define reality. 



                     These are using the cameras mirror effect. 












Have a good day my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. Please pass this on. The love for sure and the blog if you 
are willing and able.

Your brother of Christ, the Buddha and all the saints. We are 1.
        Peter.

No comments: