Thursday 20 December 2012

Love, joy and peace to you all.

Good day my brothers and sisters.
Going to get straight into sharing pictures of my art with you.

These are the last pictures of a painting completed
a couple of days ago by yours truly.




And now I am glad to share the latest art with you.

These have been posted big, as I painted this on a large sheet of paper, which I guess is A1. 











The wisdom of the dream.

Carl Jung said, `He makes, who dreams.`

I was thinking early this morning of the saying, `money cant buy you love`. The silly retort I heard some years ago was, ` That may be, but it makes living in misery more bearable.` 
Nonsense. With love one can bear the loss of loved ones, of ones health and the loss of possessions; still able to live a fulfilling life. Without love - and this is just my thinking which you are free to refute - one merely exists whilst great life passes by. Having a great life cannot be measured truly in terms of wealth accumulated, or society's accolades.
Its more what good we can do that would not be done if we ignored the opportunity.

My own prayer for today which I will share with you, my beloved brothers and sisters is;

Lord, keep me from making the mistakes I am most prone to when temptation comes. I confess that what I think is necessary, smart, or personally beneficial is so often only the beautiful wrapping on sin. So please, keep evil far from me.

Breathing in, I know the energy of anger is in me.
Breathing out, I embrace my anger.

So we can, with control hold in justifiable anger and pray, or meditate on it, whichever is our tradition, or way that works for us.
I have to do this less and less as the years pass. I embrace love more and more that there is not much room for anger, nor regret.

Go in peace and know that you are loved.
Your brother in Christ and of Buddha and all the saints, Peter.          

No comments: