Wednesday 12 December 2012

Todays painting which is presented photographed when just completed.

Greetings to you and love to us all


Here my brothers and sisters are some photos of this latest work. Once this painting dries, then the paint will flatten somewhat and the picture will change. 

Have you heard the Album, `Forever Changes`, by the group, LOVE? I will tell you that its worth putting on whilst looking at the following. So if you want, then minimize this screen and get it up from YouTube, minimize and bring back this blog. Most of you may not need me to tell you this, but you have to have consideration for those of us who have different abilities. Why? Because what goes around comes around. 

I have - now the blog is completed - put the above Album on and looked again at this post with accompanied music and what a joy it is to sit here with tears flowing down my face. I miss my darling Tracy, yet am joyful in the endless now.
   


                                                    I took this photo whilst our bullmastiff was a puppy.
                                                                   About three years before she committed suicide
                                                                  with the dog, who was of course then fully grown!

  Relationship means love - is love, and the relation of a soul to God can`t be altered. 

 Relationships in God are never, nor can they ever, be broken. They are only changed.

 It is right that love should change its character.
Love is will and not emotion.


 There is the love that loves self, despising God; and the love that loves God and despises self.

 Growth of spirit is hidden and unseen, but `the wind bloweth where it will `, and you can see the olive leaves stir - the sign of the increase in charity.


  Nothing matters except charity, and charity is endless giving.

You can test charity by asking yourself if any thought, word or deed was intended to cause a hurt. 
If not, all is well.

                                    
                                           Be in the world, but not of it.
                                           Remember, we are spiritual beings 
                                           having a human experience.
                             Still the mind and be aware of all.  
                             As without, as within.
                         Know that you are loved.
                  You are love. Realized or yet to be!
                
                The realization of what is and what might be in the world
                causes us pain and awakens our pity and need for mercy. 

              Offer the pain in union with our Lord, for Jesus is in His Passion
                      until the end of time.

                          It is hard to let Our Lord do it all.  Be generous by going the whole way  
                            with Him.
      
            If you listened to the songs I suggested, then 
            may be you know I am the old man and also 
            sitting on the hillside! My name is not Bill,
            because I am not a phony!
          
             They locked me up, or did I lock myself up!

             If you think I AM happy you are right.

That is my art posted for today. With quotes which seemed to me to be fitting. Hope you are well and have enjoyed this blog. Please pray for that which is created with & through me to grow and that which is self to diminish. My thanks to you for sharing your time here with me. Know that you are loved and may your presence grow in a blessing to all things.
 Your bro Peter.

No comments: