Thursday 27 December 2012

Unless I go away

Ends and Means
There is meaning to everything.

This morning, not two hours ago. I arose from bed and switched on this amazing machine which I am now typing these words which you read.
On opening YouTube, it had shown me the titles of some videos which it said I may like.
Neville Goddard; Unless I Go Away; was the one for me. There was also a minecraft one which would be for my son, who also uses this computer.
Why I mention this to you, is that when I let go of trying to arrange my life and everything in it, then the right things appear at the appropriate time.
I also recommend this all the Neville Goddard talks to you, which of course are free. Thanks must go to the one who posted these, known only as 100kwatt.   


So now I will post some of my art as photos.


                      Those of you looking whom are artists, will know that our art can evolve
                      through trying - even if just to our own experience - new things, techniques.

                      So here you can see a painting I have been working on for some days. 
                      Initially just with paint. Then today I have used some pastels and dripped
                      candle wax.     




                             

                                I like the result so far. It is another layer in time upon the past.
                                How about you? Have you, or are you going to go over some
                                past occurrence, or happening and rework it.

                                Your brother Peter G Kimble. Be good. Know that you are blessed &  loved.                                                        


No comments: