Friday 14 December 2012

Blessings and love to you and thanks.

Thank you my brothers and sisters for giving some time to look at this blog, which is as you are looking at it, yours also. We are all one and I am continuing from yesterday, in sharing some photos from one painting. Adding some writing which I have been reflecting on and letting it bounce now to you.

                                           Oh, I should as this is a personal blog perhaps share some of what has been happening since yesterday. A couple of days ago I went to get a knife out of the utensil pot and got a prong of the carving fork stuck in my hand between the fingers, so that is now infected. Painful and swollen. Should be a lesson for me to be more careful and attentive. You would think!
            Actually it has been. My son has got cooking at school today and so rang me from his mums to ask me to drive him to the supermarket and get the ingredients to bake whole meal bread. I picked up a pile of washing, as their machine is kaput and the first load is now rinsing. As the photos below intimate, I am going with the flow. Doing what is best - apart from going crazy doing housework - without thought to ego.
            Maybe that is the thing about ego. It will use any insecurity to awaken the ego and put doubt in our minds. Once our attention is mind based, then the heart feelings are downtrodden. Lets go with our hearts more and do what is right!     
                      
                                              Here are some more photo`s to follow on from yesterday. Sharing with you some more views from a larger work. I do hope that you like these. Oh yes, in the one below there is a little bit that reminds me of craters on another planet. Maybe I can go there in meditation and imagine a completely different sky to one here, where rain is pouring down. Yep, done that and the rain is warm, soft, makes the skin tingle and me giggle.
               












I am done with great things and big plans, great institutions and big success. I am for those tiny, invisible loving human forces that work from individual to individual, creeping through the crannies of the world like so many rootlets, or like the capillary oozing of water, which, if given time, will rend the hardest monuments of pride.
                          WILLIAM JAMES (1842 - 1910)

So folks, its upwards and onward. Have a good day, know that you are loved and pass it on. Remember that lots of little acts of kindness make one big act of love!

             Your bro Peter. 

No comments: