Sunday 16 December 2012

Dont waste time counting our blessings. Be a blessing!

Good day my brothers and sisters. 

I went yesterday with my sons, my sister Viv and her partner Di, to a nearby town called Hitchen. The Girls helped the boys buy there christmas presents and I bought two wonderful books with the token given to me by the Philadelphia society.

Until a corpse, take control of your composure and be of healthy attitude. Mr Nebblesworth.

              Even in death this creature has such beauty.
                  I shot this with a camera, yet some shoot and
                     destroy beautiful creation with guns and rockets.                           

   






Got to rush off and pick up the boys and go to church.
            Hope to get time to share more later.
                            Know that you are loved.
                                  You bro Peter 

No comments: