Friday 21 December 2012

Fish on Friday. Love and Peace to you my beloved.

Important Information.
There are pictures of my latest art posted towards the end of this blog. 
Hi there my brothers and sisters. Thank you once again for visiting this your spiritual brother`s blog.
Today I am going to have a one and a half hour private art therapy session with Kate Rothwell, the wonderful art therapist. Thats the attitude to be in if we want to have the best results. I would like to imagine that Kate is looking forward to her work with me. O yes. Right now I have in mind that she will be helping me collapse any psychological barriers still in place within my ego constructed self image, that are hindering my well being and positive achievements! 
The wonderful thing about having reached this position of being able to accentuate the aspects of  living to the full with the positive aspects of an acquired brain injury - which of course having an above average intelligence helps - is to have with the help of therapy and will power, stopped using the numbing effects of alcohol. Alcohol in moderation can gladden the heart, as it states in the Bible. Caution also is stated in this same book, as it is written plainly, that strong drink is a mocker. Yep it certainly mocked me on many occasions when I lived in the Philippines. I wont go into details as its getting on for a decade ago and that Kimble is no longer in the house.
If you ever saw pictures of Amy Winehouse or others, when they had drunk way too much, then you can image how I was. No wonder in the old days, even the sailors were not to hard to cosh over the head and rob, when in port and rum soaked!
 What was I drinking for back then! Not to drown my sorrows. I had coped with my wifes suicide and my going on trial at the Old Bailey and being found not guilty of aiding her.
 The main thing I believe, is I was able to just cope and not have to try to hard to achieve anything great. So long as I functioned like the average person, without a disability, then I fooled myself that this would suffice. Yeah, that couldn't last.   
The truth will out and the truth will set us free. We may run, but we cant hide forever.
               
              What is the sign of a friend. 
 What is the sign of a friend? That he tells you secret sorrows. Not me, I am not sorry I married a wonderful young lady that happened to have clinical depression, which resulted in only six years of marriage before her death and carbon monoxide poisoning for me. Nope, I drank that cup to the full and we crammed so much into that short time. Nope, I hope I dont relate my experiences as burdened with sorrows. Although I do admit to being sorry and ashamed of some past behavior.  I hope as time goes past to use this blog to share my joys. 
   Many will confide to you their secret worries without even your coaxing them, but the last mark of intimacy is to confide your secret joys. 
 This is the sign of a friend. 
 This is how many people go to in prayer to God. We so often go to God with sorrows and worries to share with Him and of course sometimes a list of desires. Have you ever let God tell you any of His joys, or do we tell God our secrets so continually that we leave no room for Him to talk to us.
 At the beginning of our Christian life we are full of requests to God, then we find that God wants us to get into a relationship with Himself, to get us in touch with His purposes.
Are we so wedded to Jesus Christ`s idea of prayer - "Thy will be done" - that we catch the secrets of God?
The things that make God dear to us are not so much His great big blessings as the tiny things, because they show, His amazing intimacy with us. He know every detail of our individual lives. He knows it all and if we come to Him as a child    
 ...... Him shall He teach in the way that He shall choose. (Let go and let God) At first we want the consciousness of God that we do not need to ask what His will is, because the thought of choosing any other will never occurs to us. If we are saved and sanctified God guides us by our ordinary choices, and if we are going to choose what He does not want, He will check, and we must heed. Whenever there is doubt, stop at once. Never reason it out and say - "I wonder why I shouldn't?" God instructs us in what we choose, that is, He guides our common sense, and we no longer hinder His Spirit by continually saying - "Now, Lord, what is Thy will? No, we reach the point where, `Thee` and `me` are one! So God is no longer some being, `out there somewhere` but His is in us and we are in Him. There is no place we cannot find Him, nor Him us. 

                           PRAYER
Heavenly Father, may the magic of meditation touch all sounds and melt them into one cosmic sound of Om.
May the art which I create help in adding to my life and the life of others. In fact Lord, let me do less and more of what is created through me come from you. Om and Amen. 









  
   I pray my brothers and sisters that you know that you are loved and that thee, me and God are ONE!
           Yours the Peter G Kimble aspect of God.
                                     Smile and be happy. (Please.)

No comments: